Emberra's Art Terms of Service
1. Prices are subject to change depending on size, difficulty, and complexity of the piece. They will also change depending on if they would like a print of the piece, depending on size/type of paper and shipping charges.
2. A clear idea for the piece must be provided to the Artist upon request of commission by the client, this may include text description, or visual reference(s). If you would like to commission but do not have a clear idea speak to the Artist, and see if something can be figured out.
3. Payment is expected within 48 hours of an accepted commission. Failure to pay during the allotted time will result in commission slot cancellation, and the client will be added to a wait list until payment is made, and removed from wait list if payment is not made within 2 weeks.
4. Payments $50 and under must be made up front, for anything above this amount, half must be paid at time of commission and the other half upon completion. Only after final payments are made will the client receive non-watermarked piece.
5. Clients have the option of making suggestions on the piece until the colouring stage, at which point any major revisions will not be accepted. All suggestions are up to the Artist to decide to use or not, depending on if it is beyond their style, and/or would negatively effect the piece.
6. If the Client wishes to cancel their commission during the sketch stage they will be refunded 50% of what they paid. If the Client wishes to cancel their commission during or after the colouring stage they will NOT refunded.
7. Communication may occur through messenger, text, and/or e-mail (email@example.com). Final pieces will be e-mailed to guarantee best quality.
8. The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication, rude or inappropriate behaviour.
9. The Client will receive email updates on commission when necessary, usually upon completion of a step, sketch, revision, flat colour, etc, or upon the completion of a revision. The artist reserves the right to post progress on pieces on their social media (facebook, instagram, tumblr, etc.), unless explicitly discussed beforehand.
10. The Artist reserves the right to reject any commission for any reason.
11. The Artist retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website/social media, Credit will be given to the client for their characters, designs, etc. The Artist may delay public showcase at the request of the Client.
12. The Client must specify if they wish a deadline for commission delivery at time of order, at which point it may be discussed with the Artist.
13. The Artist retains ALL the rights to the commissioned artwork, including the right to make prints and merchandise. If the client would like to make a profit from the works, this MUST be discussed with the artist and explicit permission given or legal action may be taken.
14. The Client cannot alter the artwork itself. The Client may also upload the artwork to their personal website or gallery, but credit is required. Any claim that the work was done by anyone other then the artist may be subject to legal action.
15. The Artist may recycle sketches and preparatory works that were rejected by the Commissioner for other commissions or personal works.
16. The Client must read, understand and agree to all the above terms before entering into an agreement with the Artist. By sending payment, the Client agrees to the above terms.